Rheo.ai ("Rheo” or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access, or use the rheo.ai website (the “Website”) and the rheo.ai mobile application (the "App"). It discusses our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect by and through the Website, our App, and your communications with Rheo.ai. This policy DOES NOT apply to information: (1) we process as a service provider to our customers; (2) you provide to or is collected by any third party; and (3) that is collected offline.
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us via the contact information provided below.
We collect information from and about users of our Website and App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website or App.
- From third parties
The information we collect on or through our Website or App may include information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number, and other information you provide in fillable forms to us.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Website or App. This includes information provided at the time of registration and communicating with us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
When you download, access, and use the Website or App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website or App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website or App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device if you grant the App permission. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website, App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Rheo.ai, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
As part of operating a business, we undertake a multitude of operations which require the processing of personal information. We process personal information as part of: (1) accepting, coordinating, managing, and processing requests; (2) facilitating purchase transactions for goods and services; (3) providing top-level customer support; (4) engaging in quality control in order to improve our Website, App and our services; (5) ensuring the safety and security of other users and our business interests, (6) preventing, detecting, and investigating fraud, cyber incidents, or other illegal activity; (7) communicating with you and others in relation to your use of our services; (8) exploring new and unique ways to provide products and services; and (9) doing our best to fulfill your requests.
In order to provide you our Website and App and to fulfill our business and commercial purposes, we may disclose your personal information to others, including but not limited to our: (1) cloud service providers; (2) web development, analytics and security providers; (3) communications providers; (4) internal and external advisors and auditors; (5) government entities; and (6) online service provider. We also will disclose your personal information to any agents or third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose it.
We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances: (1) in order to comply with an applicable federal, state, or local law; (2) in order to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities; (3) to cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that web reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law; (4) to exercise and defend legal claims; (5) when such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of other individuals; (6) as part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of Rheo.ai. and (7) in any other manner permitted by law.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Rheo. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us or choosing the opt-out option in the communication from us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
For users located outside the jurisdiction of the United States, Rheo.ai and its operating company are located in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States and in India. By using our Website or App, you acknowledge and consent to the processing of your data in the United States and India. While we do not target individuals in the EU or other jurisdictions outside of the United States, we are aware that individuals from outside the EU may interact with us and inquire about the adequacy of our data protection. Neither the United States nor India has received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 41 of the GDPR.